Reactivation of Forums

This section is for general club/Jeep/off-road related announcements. We will make an attempt to cross post announcements both here and on Facebook.
Max
Admin
WWJC Member Number: 0001
Instagram Handle: @enviousjl

Reactivation of Forums

Post by Max »

Hey! Welcome back to the forums! Some of you may remember that we had one of these WAY back in the day. We didn't have the number of members that we have now, so the forum was not as successful. At this time, I believe we have established a need to bring the boards back. We are getting more website traffic now, and many of our visitors are sending emails and messages through the site asking for club information and ways to interact outside of social media. The way for that to happen is in here. Please be aware that the forums are a work in progress and we will be adding categories and sub-forums as needed. We ask that anyone who wishes to be active to let us know what they think should be in here.

If anyone has the desire to help moderate the forums, please let me know and I will keep you in mind. The need for extra moderators has not arrived yet, but I anticipate (and hope) that it will in the future.

Some Info:
Adding pictures to posts: viewtopic.php?t=10
If you're new to forums: viewtopic.php?t=8

Last thing: If you are an official member, please let me know what your username is on here so I can add you to the "Club Members" group, and you'll be able to see the super secret section!!

Thanks!