How it works
Wild West Jeeps aims to be as active in the community as possible, and therefore we welcome any and all Jeepers in the area to join our Facebook group and partake in many of our events. In addition, we offer a supporting (paid) membership system which allows us to offer even more to those who wish to join. Annual dues cover various fees associated with holding member events, such as food, drinks, park passes, permits, and more. They also cover our annual club dues to the Nevada Four Wheel Drive Association, of which Wild West Jeeps is a member. At the end of each year, the club then donates leftover funds to the local charitable organizations that we support. So think of it as a charitable donation with perks.
Our membership application is at the bottom of this page.
Why become a member?
By becoming a Wild West Jeeps Official Member, you are giving back to the community while doing something fun and exciting! You are supporting the ongoing battle against land use restrictions. You will get exclusive access to our sponsor discounts. You'll expand your offroading knowledge and experience by becoming part of an encouraging family. You'll participate in more trail runs and campouts in a more private, family style setting. And of course everyone's favorite, you'll get free food, drinks, discounted or free entry to venues and more during many of our events and activities!
We seriously are the most active statewide Jeep club in Nevada!!
Individual Membership: $60.00/yr
For individuals who want to enjoy the benefits of Wild West Jeeps membership.
Family Membership: $80.00/yr
With a family membership, access to discounts and special events is extended to up to 3 additional family members.
No Membership: $00.00/yr
Even if you're not a member, we still want you to be a part of our club. That means you can join us for any of our numerous public events and trail runs throughout the year!
• You are about to apply for a PAID annual Wild West Jeeps membership.
• All emails regarding Wild West Jeeps membership will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to allow emails from this address and check your spam/junk folders if you do not see anything in your inbox.
• Your first dues payment must be made within 3 days of membership acceptance. Instructions for making this payment will be included in your acceptance email. If this payment is missed, your membership will be automatically deleted and you must re-apply.
• If you do not receive any emails at all within 24 hours, try logging in to the member portal with the username and password you create with this form.
• If need further assistance, please contact email@example.com